[RFI] Solar Panel RFI Update 10/31/16

Gary Smith wa6fgi at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 11:37:43 EDT 2016

I would suggest that you file your complaint with the FCC just in case
there is a "too late to file" date.

Ninety day after your complaint, and you're getting  the "we're still
looking into it" brush off, methinks solar city is hoping you will just
go away.

In too tightly regulated California, under the radar remarks have been
made by the various solar installers about "any* bad press might ding
their business model.

Fwiw, SC gave up on Nevada installs very quickly after the various
Nevada p & l's lowered their kw per hour rate.

T'was  in our local paper that SC stated there just wasn't any money to
be made, so they broke camp and left town so to speak.

Gary...wa6fgi