[RFI] Station ground - more

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Oct 4 15:50:45 EDT 2016

Not quite.  What must happen at the "Main Panel" is the bond between
Neutral and Equipment Ground. That bond MUST be done where power enters
the building, and it MUST be the ONLY connection between Neutral and
Ground anywhere in the system. There must also be an Earth Connection
(that is, a driven rod) at that point. ANY building can have as many
EARTH connections as you like, and they can be connected to the "Green
Wire" ANYWHERE you like, but they MUST all be bonded together.

"Equipment Ground" in the context of power systems is the steel
enclosures of electrical panels, and of the "Green Wire" throughout the
building.

73, Jim K9YC