[RFI] Local RFI...

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Mon Sep 5 21:22:57 EDT 2016

I use a Logitech K800 Backlit Illuminated
Wireless Keyboard. It is powered by USB
and the charge lasts for several weeks
before it needs a recharge. The best part
other than no wires is it senses when your
fingers are close and the letters
illuminate in the low light/dark. Frankly,
it's a Godsend to me.

Not sure if they are currently being made
but they are on fleabay.

BTW, this does not cause any RFI that I
have been able to detect.

Worth every cent.