[RFI] Noise - where do I start?

JW jwin95 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 13:08:52 EDT 2016

Ah. A QT (QuickTime) format video.

I turned it over to YouTube to convert and host  - here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_GiDvUUWZY&feature=youtu.be

 A comment: Sounds like very much like a couple powerline noise sources I have confirmed in my area via 'field inspection' and regular follow-ups.  Nevertheless, track it down and verify. If I give Oncor (here in Texas) exact pole or poles I stand a much better chance of getting these kinds of probs fixed.
73,
Jim WB5WPA