[RFI] Regular birdies

James Gordon Beattie, Jr. w2ttt at att.net
Wed Sep 28 19:00:37 EDT 2016

4.3125 kHz. :-)

73,

Gordon, W2TTT

Sent from AT&T Mail on Android

From:"HankP" <pfizenmayer at q.com>
Date:Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 18:26
Subject:Re: [RFI] Regular birdies

See if they are 4 khz apart on160 -- if so I bet they are ADSL carriers from your friendly teleco . They are clean carriers - and the number of them come and go as the system gets loaded or there is interference so it has to add carriers to avoid theinterference. I fought that for 4 months with Centurylink . 73 Hank K7HP ----- Original Message -----