[RFI] led bulbs?

Carl Foster carlfoster at cactuscomm.net
Thu Sep 29 18:54:28 EDT 2016

I personally believe that the federal government has no business dictating
light bulb efficiency standards in the first place. I, too, had a large
stockpile of incandescent bulbs and will need to eventually move to LEDs. I
buy my CFCs at my local professional electrician supply and take a portable
radio with me to sniff the display. So far there have been no issues. An
electrician supply will likely have a more stable source, so going back for
more of the same will probably work better than a home improvement store
with buyers that focus on price instead of manufacturer name. I will pass on
whatever information I gather from the pre-buy testing.

Carl KB7AZ