[RFI] "No RFI" LED bulbs

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 15:18:16 EDT 2017

Guys,

I have had CREE LED bulbs in my garage door opener for about a year
now.  I have no problems with my locks, or starting my 2015 Jeep Grand
Cherokee.

The only way you will know if you have a problem is to buy a few LED
bulbs and try them. If the bulbs cause a problem take them back to the
store for a refund.  I would stay with name brands though and not some
off the wall fly by night brand.  I have used CREE bulbs through out my
house with out any issues.  CREE also sent me two new bulbs under
warranty with out any issues also. CREE is available at Home Depot in my
area.

73's

Chuck Gooden