[RFI] RFI In My Shack

Stephanie WX3K wx3k at ptd.net
Sat Dec 2 13:02:55 EST 2017

A number of questions come to mind in order to understand your situation. Attempting to provide a solution for your printer directly is not addressing the root cause.

1) power level diffential between the Henry and L7 to understand the differences in RF fields levels generated from your antennas.

2) proximity of antennas and orientation to the shack

3) differences how the Henry and L7 are wired to house circuits

4) Extent of AC bypassing on both amps

5) Shack grounding/bonding detail. Reradiation from wiring may be partially to blame due to resonant lengths of said extraneous shack/house wiring

Stephanie WX3K