[RFI] RFI In My Shack

Michael Aust ava622 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 2 13:08:16 EST 2017

Have you tried an Input AC Line EMI Filter on the Amplifier

Assume you using 220VAC

Use a Dexicon LC2KVA for 220VAC at 10amps ( Surge, Transient and EMI Filter with SoftStart & Noise Reduction Feature )

here is a 220V 20Amp rate device below
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tokin-LF-220-Noise-Filter-250VAC-DC-20A-14607-/112498540813?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10

Some other I have seen for 220VAC at 50Amps on Ebay from 50Kw TV stations by Tokin to eliminate EMI are available as  well !

73 Mike

Michael Aust
ava622 at verizon.net