[RFI] Power spectrum analyzer

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Dec 15 00:22:05 EST 2017

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but DC to AC inverters that don't
make a lot of RF noise are hard to find.  A better solution is a low
cost SDR that can run on the USB port, and find a laptop that's RF quiet
to run the software. In addition to being cheaper, they're also far
better spectrum analyzers in many ways. Several specific recommendations
here.

  http://k9yc.com/KillingReceiveNoise.pdf
http://k9yc.com/KillingRXNoiseVisalia.pdf

73, Jim K9YC