[RFI] FIOS vs DSL

myles Landstein myles.landstein at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 04:49:48 EST 2017

Hi Jim,

if you somehow, was trying to actually be helpful and informative I’d suspect you would have sent this to the individual vs the list.
when someone is just trying to help out a fellow ham, I don’t really see the need to publicly be rude to someone here. I suspect more people would feel free to contribute …. also seems off topic.

I”ll even over look how hard it was , for me to read your email, sigh I suffered so, with my misspelled name .  some would consider that rude too.

regards