[RFI] A note from Sangean about switching power supplies

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 10:45:04 EST 2017

USA/Global energy efficiency standards move manufacturers toward
switching supplies:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjI2qaUr7DRAhUWwGMKHfLgAksQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cui.com%2Fcatalog%2Fresource%2Fefficiency-standards-for-external-power-supplies.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEU4IknSirUlqodF9ickmB3fuHb7Q&sig2=m0yAtst8J6JU3FNiaRBMKw&cad=rja

Dave Hachadorian, k6ll
Yuma, AZ