[RFI] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: SunRun Solar installations

HankP pfizenmayer at q.com
Fri Jan 27 14:22:39 EST 2017

Well got a call back from a technical wizard who said they had already called their installers about being quiet !!!!!! Then more conversation and I was informed that I would not be able to hear their inverters even 5 feet away from them . An neither would neighbors .

Then after repeatbly telling her that I was not talking about audible noise - i was talking about radio frequency interference -radiated signals from their wiring -I was told they were aware of this issue (sure took a long time to get to it) and they had filters ontier systems so I would not have a problem.

I asked if they had any Radio Frequency Interference people I could talk to and of course no .

How wonderful. So guess its wait and see.

Bet the installers a figure I am a real SOB complaining about their noise !!!!

Hank K7HP