[RFI] What I want for Christmas with regards to RFI

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun Jul 16 18:35:30 EDT 2017

Awesome idea ...

A possibly more likely scenario might be the ARRL
negotiating a steeply-discounted package price for
OO's with HRO, Gigaparts, or some other Ham dealer.

Perhaps a coalition of private & public entities,
with an enlightened self-interest in identifying
and lowering RFI, might donate to a subsidy fund
e.g. a public sector or military communications
company?

WDYT?

73,
DavidC