[RFI] What I want for Christmas with regards to RFI

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Jul 17 13:34:31 EDT 2017

Thanks for the link, Martin.  I was not aware of this one.  But I have
not been able to find specs. Can you help with that?

BTW -- thanks for your excellent ham radio pages. I've built and
installed a pair of VE3DO loops for 160M, aimed to EU, my most difficult
direction from here in W6. I'm using them with a DX Eng NCC-1 to shift
the beam around a bit, and also to tweak the resulting nulls to kill
noise. :)  I find this a very nice supplement to my Beverages.

73, Jim K9YC