[RFI] Is this a new RFI problem goTenna Pro (or intruder)

Kenneth Goodwin krgoodwin at comcast.net
Thu Jul 27 01:44:07 EDT 2017

5 watts with any user provided antenna (EIRP) on amateur band frequencies?
Even a spread spectrum/mesh network scheme would be hard to comprehend as
allowed on these frequencies with an external antenna having a non-specified
gain. I can easily build a big high gain antenna for these frequencies.
Something is amiss.  I sent them an email (chat provided on their web site)
asking for an explanation.  I need an education during the summer recess.
Ken K5RG