[RFI] Antenna Polarization Tests

Lee STRAHAN k7tjr at msn.com
Tue Jun 13 15:42:22 EDT 2017

So Tom,
   Am I reading your data correctly, I see only a 9.7 dB difference as the loop is rotated from broadside to inline with the vertical source in the first two columns of A and B. Or am I missing something? My Eznec models of loops show at low angles a near perfect null for vertical polarized signals broadside to the loop and a near perfect null for horizontal polarized signal inline with the loop? As in your A and B tests .
Lee   K7TJR    OR