[RFI] USB qrm - what to do?

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 10:00:40 EDT 2017

Page 10 of K9YC's Noise Suppression Manual suggest 7 turns on a
0431177081 Snap-on for 80/160.  I think 7 turns will fit in
there.  I've got an HDMI cable with 5 turns, and it looks like I
could jam two more turns in there.  How about trying a USB Hub,
with one of those chokes between the hub and the computer?

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona