[RFI] FCC issues a Notice of Violation to Solar City for RFI Inteferance

EDWARDS, EDDIE J eedwards at oppd.com
Fri Mar 17 16:43:21 EDT 2017

This is supposed to be an RFI reflector, not a politics reflector.  Right?

The reality is, we suddenly have FCC action possibly for the first time on this issue.  That doesn't really fit your narrative.  Perhaps they avoided this before this year for some other reason?  Like they did with BPL for years.

Some folks can find darkness even in the solar light of day.  Sheesh!

73, de ed -K0iL