[RFI] PG&E

AA6DX - Mark aa6dx at arrl.net
Sun Mar 19 16:14:16 EDT 2017

I am having a PITA with a pole alongside my back yard, with it creating annoying RFI from arcing..have major voltage line adjacent – but, not my service source.  Several years back I whined to PG&E, telling them about arcing, and the chance of  FIRE  .. and got an almost immediate response, and the insulators and connections were replace.  Solved the issue, for the most part.  Now, a few years later, back to the NOYZE—and I don’t know whether or not there is any chance of fire.  I have contacted PG&E via phone, and had a young repairman have a peek, said he would report it .. NIL .. and have called their “hot line” .. talked to a youngster who had not a clue of which I spoke..suggested I had two radio receivers too close together causing the problem ... AAARRRGGGHHH..
My query is can somebody here tell me a way to communicate to them short of going to the FCC?d
73  Mark  AA6DX   Eureka, FAR Northern California