[RFI] Solar Panel RFI

Mike Kirkland radio.ns6q at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 13:27:37 EDT 2017

To live with it is your choice.

Or you could do your home work, file a complaint, contact Ms Chen at the
FCC if you do believe you have a solar array interference issue.

I expect the "live with" approach is why the FCC told me that they were
unaware of any solar array interference issues until I filed a complaint.

Just guessing here, but I would expect this to become a manufacturer's
issue and not the homeowner that has the array. Let's hope for an FCC
mandated recall.

Please see ns6q.net/exams for all the details about out exams...
73,
Mike
NS6Q