[RFI] Growing RFI problem from Solar systems - Sun Run ???

HP pfizenmayer at q.com
Sat Nov 11 22:19:23 EST 2017

Anybody have any TECHNICAL contacts for SunRun. When I contacted the California home office I got absolutely nowhere - unless you count them calling the installers and tell them I was complaining about the noise they were making in the installation. Talking to the installers was about as productive - blank stares for the most part - one guy volunteered -Our systems have filters , you will have no problem. I am ready to start the FCC process -I have extensive data- P3 screen grabs of many conditions . This system has peaks every 16 khz with fine spikes in those peaks every 120 hz or so. that seem to dither a bit some of the time.and appears it is worse when feeding power to APS now that the heavy A/C in Phoneix has dropped way off . The interference is much worse between 24 to 30 mhz essentially "OK" or buried in all the other noise on 14 mhz and below Hank K7HP ----- Original Message -----