[RFI] Delta Touch Controlled Kitchen Faucet RFI Issue

Bob Turner n2scj-lists at outlook.com
Sun Sep 24 15:49:02 EDT 2017

Interesting thought.  But water being a conductor would probably work as an antenna.  I vaguely recall a military antenna based upon water spouts of the proper length shooting out of the ocean from top of submarine or something similar towed behind a ship.  That was a proof of concept.  I don’t think those devices are used in production but supposedly it did work as an antenna.

73 Bob
N2SCJ