[RFI] solar panel filters

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Thu Apr 12 14:32:33 EDT 2018

'optimizers' are built into the inverters and are just part of the circuitry controlling the power flow from the panels to the lines.  and not all optimizing inverters are noisy, I have 27 of them here and it took all of 3 ferrites on each one to clean up the little bit of noise I could hear when beaming at the array on 10m.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373