[RFI] Bitcoin Miner Interference

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Sun Feb 25 04:39:38 EST 2018

"Usually" a computer drawing close to 600 watts continuous will have a
very good RFI free PS of 750 to 800W capacity. Of course much depends on
what else is in there, how the I/O is handled, and the cabinet.

If they are talking thousands of machines and saving a buck here and
there and doing things on the cheap, it can be a disaster.  If that's
the case, document the RFI, document the equipment used to measure the
RFI and the procedure used.

Call the ARRL and ask about monitoring said RFI.  Their help and
recommendations carry a lot of weight with the FCC

73, Roger (K8RI)