[RFI] Connectors for 1/2" tinned copper braid strap?

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 26 22:54:37 EST 2018

The Ace, and True Value hardware store chains have many, MANY type of
rings, terminals, connectors that will work quit well for strap, ranging
from various crimp type for wire, to bolt-on, and solder-on for
household up to very heavy commercial.  Also, check a larger chain, or
welding supply store for specialty sizes and shapes for welding cables,
from smaller wire welders to large stick welders. Also check the
Batteries + chain, and marine supply stores.  Do you have any electrical
suppliers in your area?  Here we have WEDCo and Consolidated Electric,
see what a similar supplier may have on hand, or ask to flip through
their catalogs.  The auto parts stores do have a selection, but
honestly, they are flimsy crap that I wouldn't use in any application
that matters, and never in a vehicle, they are more of a cheap gimmick
at best.

Kurt