[RFI] LED lights to avoid

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Sun Jan 28 18:02:00 EST 2018

I too have LED’s in the house.  Slowly converting all.  I have not noticed any extra noise from them either.  They seem quiet, but still get quite warm at the base, in fact warm enough that I can’t keep my fingers on for more than just a touch, hot in other words.

Time will tell how well they hold up.  The one in the shack is a Feit CEOM40 7 watt 2700K device.

Dale, K9VUJ