[RFI] FCC Compliance and Enforcement

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 8 12:51:17 EDT 2018

"As a matter of fact, I wonder how many people have actually had FCC
enforcement actions beyond the letter stage?"

Even those can be hilariously worthless.  I once received a letter from
the FCC regarding "interference", due to a pile of scrap antennas,
disconnected, some just pieces, and in storage.  A photo was included,
as they could be seen from a two-story condo, clearly showing a heap of
unused metal.  Never underestimate the idiocy of those in a position of
"power".  I was instructed to respond within 30 days.  My response was
brief:  "Prove it".  I didn't hear back.

Kurt