[RFI] Solar System Electronics

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 14:40:15 EDT 2018

I broke even in about 6 years, but that is only because of huge government subsidies and the mass cap&tax law.  Essentially now at 8 years the government has paid for the whole system and all the production is cash in my pocket or savings on electric bills.  Without government subsidies and tax rebates and such it would take almost 25 years to pay for a system just based on the electric rate which here is creaping up on $0.25/kwh.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373