[RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping

Dale Johnson dj2001x at comcast.net
Fri Jul 27 18:41:21 EDT 2018

I got to side with Jim on this.  Not that complicated, just need to read the documentation.

Dale, K9VUJ

On 27, Jul 2018, at 16:53, Stan Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan at gmail.com> wrote:

Jim,

It's comparable to a doctor handing a patient a medical journal and telling
her to cure herself because he had studied for years and now he would
rather be playing golf.

It doesn't get the problem solved.

Stan

Stan Zawrotny, K4SBZ