[RFI] SolarRoof

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Fri Jun 8 00:05:31 EDT 2018

A few years back, a plant to make "solar shingles" was under
construction here in Midland MI.
Not sure the reason, but they are no more. "I think" they were unable to
compete with imports (China) and remain profitable.
Some new homes were built with them installed, but I've heard nothing.

73, Roger (K8RI)