[RFI] Keyboard

Eddie Edwards eddieedwards at centurylink.net
Sat Mar 3 19:01:20 EST 2018

I found this one to be a better deal and closer to the touch and feel of an
HP keyboard:

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Keyboard-K270-Long-Range/dp/B004N62
7KS/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1520121289&sr=1-1&keywords=logitech
+k270+keyboard

Wireless, no RFI problem, F-keys grouped in fours, and a wireless mouse too.
Great price too!

73, de ed -K0iL