[RFI] Interesting video from Fair-Rite

Dave Cole (NK7Z) dave at nk7z.net
Wed Mar 21 18:03:22 EDT 2018

Hi Jim,

The thing I find most interesting about this video is the ability of
Fair-Rite to actually tailor the finished items to a task so exactly.

Speaking of tailoring items to a task-- my vendor had a 20% off sale
last week and I bought a pile of FT240-31 devices.  I'm going to go wind
a few chokes for this antenna season early!  :)

Thanks for the expansion on the devices in the video!

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
https://www.nk7z.net