[RFI] RF Quiet Gas Dryer

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at myrehall.ca
Tue Mar 27 13:37:44 EDT 2018

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the slow delay for your request. You can blame maple syrup season here.

Sitting near my station is an Inglis by Whirlpool Corporation, Model IGD4300SQ0 converted to propane which runs as quiet as a mouse, at least RF noise wise. The drum motor is an induction type and as far as I know the gas ignitor is a glow plate. The bottom line is I have found it to be radio quiet.

Eric - VE3GSI