[RFI] NEC Code Requirement May Increase Solar Panel RFI

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Sun May 6 23:18:10 EDT 2018

"outlines the potential for solar panel RFI to become worse than it
already is. Effective January 1st, 2019, the NEC will require solar
panel modules to signal via DC power lines. See below."

I suppose one will have to file an interference report, with quoted
violated CFRs, each and every time a radio is turned on.  As it is, I
imagine the number of complaints to valid issues, is about one billion
to one, making the issues seem one billionth as bad as they really are,
to those that enforce.

Kurt