[RFI] RFI experience with Trane HVAC units?

Rob Katz rob.katz at WorldLegacy.com
Thu May 10 23:34:49 EDT 2018

I’m getting ready to purchase a new Trane HVAC system for my house, and I want make sure I’m not going to be introducing any nasty RFI.  I’ve been quoted for the XT95 single stage furnace and for the S9V2 variable speed furnace, along with an XR16 heat pump (a duel fuel system).  From reading the archives, it looks like many (most?) RFI problems have come from the variable speed units.  Does anybody have any RFI experience - either way - with the Trane XT95/XR16 system?

Thanks and 73,
   Rob  K4OV