[RFI] AC American Standard

Dale Johnson dj2001x at comcast.net
Fri May 11 15:36:28 EDT 2018

Question, what is considered a variable speed motor or furnace blower/fan?  I have a furnace that has variable speeds, one higher speed for when the air conditioner is on then there is a couple speeds for when the furnace is on, one lower, one higher when demand is greater, is this considered a variable speed blower or fan?  The furnace that I have produces no RFI that I can detect.

Dale, K9VUJ