[RFI] Solar Panel Manufacture Schedules Fix For Solar Panel RFI

Tony dxdx at optonline.net
Tue May 15 21:06:39 EDT 2018

All:

Solar Edge, the manufacturer of solar panel systems, has informed me
that they will be installing RFI suppression on a neighbors installation
to stop the RFI affecting my station. The job will take place on May
29th, weather permitting.

The companies field engineer assured me that the fix will work as he's
done many in the past. My neighbor has given me permission to access his
home so I can monitor the process. I'll share what information I gather
with the group once the job is done.

For those who may be having similar issues with Solar Edge systems,
contact Tefford Reed at: Tefford.Reed at solaredge.com or Tom Simpson at:
Tom.Simpson at solaredge.com

I filed a complaint with Solar Edge in August of 2016 so this fix has
been a long time coming.

Tony -K2MO