[RFI] Solar Panel Manufacture Schedules Fix For Solar Panel RFI

Gary Smith wa6fgi at steeltrails.net
Wed May 16 12:24:29 EDT 2018

Regrading RFI from solar panels, the legislature in California has
passed a law that will require solar panels  to be installed on all new
home constructions starting in 2020.

Secondary gripe is that this new law will probably a disastrous effect
on the HF bands in six land while the good ol' ARRL is worried about
intrusion by commercial users in the 10 Ghz area.

Gary...wa6fgi