[RFI] "construction" tips for common mode chokes

bill K7WXW K7WXW at qrpdx.org
Thu Nov 1 12:08:38 EDT 2018

Thanks for the info on what you are doing Jim, and Davem the offer to
share data on your chokes.  I am looking forward to studying all of it.

If I separate "how many turns and what materials should be used" out of
the current discussion, I am still looking for tips on building chokes,
particularly bifilar chokes and getting small connectors onto big wires,
choice of connector configuration (everything i own uses UHF connectors)
and the like.  I am figuring all this out in my own bumbling way but it
would probably save some wire and a boxful of connectors to hear what
you all do.

73 de bill K7WXW