[RFI] Furnace rfi

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Nov 3 17:32:32 EDT 2018

Hi Steve,

RFI is almost always generated by the controllers for the variable speed
motors. That must be suppressed as previously described.

Any noise associated with a wireless link (which is nearly always UHF or
high VHF) would almost certainly be generated by a wall wart, OR
radiated on whatever wiring connects it to the furnace.

73, Jim K9YC