[RFI] Investigating receive noise - got a few questions

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:39:46 EST 2018

If you're a ham and care about HF, just say no to any and all SMPS's!!!! !
!   They are everywhere.  And Part 15 was supposed to prevent this
happening.  Yea, sure,........ that's when FCC still cared!  Read my rant
on my QRZ page.  35 to 40 years as an EMC / RFI Engineer sez it all.

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*
*Just Think*