[RFI] RFI from Electronic descaler (alternative to membrane/salt water softener system)

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Thu Nov 15 01:16:46 EST 2018

The layout of our house precludes using a traditional water softener
system and for that reason I was looking at the descaler systems which
seem to work by creating a magnetic field around the pipe and doing
something that esults in the calcium content being unable to stick to
plumbing fixtures, walls, etc.

Curious what experience you may have with this kind of system from an
RFI standpoint.  It looks like the sort of gadget that is built for RFI
generation by design!

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com