[RFI] Solar Edge RFI Update 11/29/18

MICHAEL ST ANGELO mstangelo at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 14:31:26 EST 2018

Tony,

Thanks for the update.

Does anyone know if there are issues using clamp-on ferrites exposed to the weather?

I'm concerned about the Ferrite material characteristics changing with moisture ingress, damage caused by ice and UV damage of the ferrite and plastic clamp.

Tony, you may want to ask the Solar Edge engineers about these concerns.

I always enclose my ferrites in an enclosure.

Mike N2MS