[RFI] Solar Panel RFI in Kings Park - Update October 4th 2018

Tony dxdx at optonline.net
Fri Oct 12 02:27:59 EDT 2018

On 10/11/2018 4:09 PM, Hare, Ed W1RFI wrote:
> Mike has been in communication with the Solar Edge engineers almost from the beginning,

Ed:

I'm aware of that and I appreciate everything Mike has done. The problem
is that they've ignored his suggestions for 2 years now and I'm afraid
they'll continue with half-baked solutions like the RFI absorbing foam
they proposed.

To give you an idea of what we're up against, I discussed Tony
Bock-Fishers article with the engineers many times, but when it finally
came time to install the chokes, they refused to wrap the cables around
the cores because the "turns would damage the cables".

Things might get done right this time if Mike would discus the next plan
of action with Tefford Reed, the engineer in charge of my case.  I'm
hoping he will do that.

Thanks,

Tony -K2MO