[RFI] Array Solutions Filtermax III not making any difference on radio 2. What to check?

Andy KU7T ku7t at ku7t.org
Sat Oct 27 19:31:42 EDT 2018

Hi,

We go the mentioned filter at our contest station. We got S6+ Interference from the run to the multi station. If we switch the bandpass on the run from the band to bypass, the noise level does not change at all. The relays in the box switch and the band pass is working ( meaning switching to the wrong band quiets the receiver).

Is it possible the filter is working but not make any difference? Does that mean we just get RF from somewhere else and need to find it?  Any tips how?

Thanks
Andy
KU7T