[RFI] SolarEdge Solar Panel RFI Update

Tony dxdx at optonline.net
Sun Aug 25 18:07:09 EDT 2019

> It seems to me that FCC should be asked to issue a notice of violation
> and shut them down.
> 73, Jim K9YC

Jim:

I filed a complaint with the FCC in April of this year so we're hoping
for the best. I recently spoke with one of their agents who encouraged
me to file a 2nd complaint which I did. Essentially, it's to let the
agency know that the problem still exists.

Thank you for helping to resolve the issue Jim -- I'm certain you taught
the folks at SolarEdge a thing or two because they seemed to have
changed their attitude and approach since speaking with you.

Tony -K2MO