[RFI] HIGHER POWER INVERTERS

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 19:19:36 EDT 2019

Some time ago, maybe a month or two, the question was posed to this group
regarding RFI quiet inverters for a new camper/trailer.  I could not
remember the brand name at the time so I did not originally reply.
However, I've just talked to the ham who had the information I needed and
would like to pass along.

The company is Prosine.  He commented do not go with their commercial, but
have a look at the professional line of inverters.  These were, at the
time, looked at for installation in comm vehicles for the US Army and
Marines, so they had to be clean.  Again, do not go with the commercial
line-up, only the professional grade from Prosine.  They're now known as
Xantrex (another buyout, I would presume!).  I don't see a link to their
professional line-up, so that may have gone elsewhere in the Xantrex
buyout.  But they do offer a rather extensive line of pure sine inverters
at considerable power.  Good luck!

--

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*