[RFI] UPDATE: Re: RESEND - Fw: [PVRC] Help me identify my new RFI

Eric - Gmail ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 23:53:51 EST 2019

Thanks to all who commented on N3QE's RFI problem.

As it happens, Mike Martin, K3RFI, is a member of the PVRC and (lucky
for us) the primary RFI investigator for our local electric utility
(PEPCO).

Mike's response to Tim (unrelated stuff deleted):

>"I've seen that before! Buddy, you have power line noise!
>  "... I'll make arrangements to come out and help you. It shouldn't be
>difficult to find and shouldn't be difficult to eliminate provided it's
>not transmission. I'm having a very difficult time getting transmission
>circuits the energy house for repairs because of load conditions and
>paranoia!
>
>"I'll do everything I can to help you.
>
>"Best wishes,
>K3RFI

I'll post the results of Mike's efforts on the reflector.

Thanks again to all of you for your comments!

73,

Eric W3DQ and Tim N3QE