[RFI] Dimmer Switch

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Mon Dec 9 23:19:59 EST 2019

In my experience, neighbor houses with dimmers plus LED bulbs = significant RFI possibilities.

Any ham who has LED lights or dimmers in their home must be diligent of significant RFI possibilities.

There are better ways!

As Major Armstrong said " Static, like the poor, will always be with us".

https://fee.org/articles/edwin-armstrong-genius-of-fm-radio/

73
Tim K3LR